- I made my blog’s Facebook page!
- It may seem small, but I really have always wanted to make my own page. So when I reached my 100th post, I thought, what the heck? It is still in the works, as I am the only one managing it. Like it here and get updates of my blog, and a few random musings from me. Imperfect is Beautiful Facebook Page
- With fingers crossed, I hope to finish it by the end of next week. Around December 20 perhaps? Just a few more sleepless nights and a bit of trimming here and there and it’s all done!
No more nightmares!
- Ever since Haiyan struck, I’ve been having these nightmares of either drowning or failing to save my family from the storm. So far, I’ve had none of these this week. It’s an achievement!
- With the world as it is, I think it’s important to learn to appreciate the little things. I’ve always appreciated them since I’m little too (Just 5 feet, hands like a ten year old girl, size 5 shoes) And with random thoughts like mine (imagining how my fictional character would react if her French fry fell to the ground)(probably going to eat it still), I think it’s useless to just mope around and be depressed. It’s a beautiful day everyday, whether it’s raining or snowing(for you guys in the west), something great is bound to happen. I feel like I'm so old with all the things I'm learning and talking about, that I forget I just turned eighteen!
November was a month that I'd rather forget, yet remember every detail vividly. It had shown me more than I could ever comprehend my whole life. We are now moving on from this tragedy and hoping for a better tomorrow.