So there are three things I'd like to discuss with you today. Okay maybe four. Or five. Let's just see where this post goes.
Pixie cut and saving shampoos
So last Sunday I got a pixie cut. Almost the same one I got three years ago. And so, I have created pros and cons of having short hair.
- You save on both shampoo and conditioner. I mean, you don't have to put so much effort on cleaning your hair when it's this short!
- It's easy to style. You can just handcomb it and voila! You're good to go.
- Less heat. This was my primary reason when I decided to get a cut. With my hair going below my breasts, it was getting hotter when I let it lose.
- You stand out. My professor once told me when I had my first pixie cut that it made me stand out.
- No more bed hair!
- Save on hair ties and scrunchies! The thing with long hair is that you have to have a scrunchie wherever you went in case of emergencies, ei, you had a bad hair day. Now I don't have to, so there are less chances of losing them to my bottomless bag.
- Look fierce. No more explaination.
- Look younger. It really does take years off your face.
- You'll be mistaken as a tomboy, or a boy. This is why I like wearing dresses and shorts. This isn't really a problem for me, since I'm so girly at times that I gross myself out. I am a tomboy a bit, but not so much.
- People you know make fun of you. For example, my lovable brother, who has taken it upon himself to call me "bro". Grr.
- Nothing follows.
Courting my soulmate
Target: 1000 words or 1 chapter at least per day.
I gave myself my own deadline: If I don't get any answer by any editors by the end of January, then I'd self-publish it. I do still hope it doesn't go that far though.
So on January 10, I will be gong back to Tacloban for good. With classes starting next Monday, I have to. So there would be less blog posts, even none at all since I don't know the strength of the internet, plus we would be using a generator since we still don't have electricity at home. So, phew. It's a big change indeed.
Hope all goes well! :D
Let's end this with a weird photo shall we? Like my blog's FB page? Puhlease? https://www.facebook.com/dimperfectprincess