Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The last blog post, a year of dreams and other things


Ah! I'm writing for the first time in months! And this will be my last post on this blog :( Awwwwwwe! But the new year is about new things right? So I'm officially announcing that I'm moving on to What's your story? my new blog on Wordpress! I've moved all my stories and posts there, so be sure to check it out and let me know what you think :D

Now, as the year is ending, I wanted to remember 2014. The best year of my 19 years on this beautiful world. Wanna know whyyyyy? I want to brag, so here it is!
Wasn't 2014 great? Haha. And to think I only wanted to get published, to write more and to travel. I got it all x10! :D 2014 was indeed a year for my dreams coming true.
How about you? What made your year?
Happy New Year by the way!
download

19 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you've been! How exciting about your new site. I can't wait to read your new stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like 2014 was amazing for you! It wasn't my favorite year, but I'm confident that 2015 will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your accomplishments. That must be a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have mixed feelings of 2014. Family I haven't seen or spoken to in 20+ years appeared, a few deaths and some births. I think it was an okay year but really hoping for a better 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a pretty great year as well. I hope for an even better 2015! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and experiences! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many things made my year great! Congrats on your move over to WordPress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing year you have had :) here's hoping 2015 is just as great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang! Overachiever. I'm lucky if I got out of my sweats twice this year ;) Good for you! Congrats on your achievements and accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been a fast year. Happy New Year to you! Amber n

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you did have a busy year! Best to you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the move to wordpress. You will love it! I hope you have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's to another awesome year! Hope you had a great New Year's Eve and 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you included the female laser tag player one. That is definitely worthy of bragging rights.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a really great year and accomplished quite a bit! Best wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year. It sounds like you are making some changes for the better. I can't wait to read more on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2014 was a really great year, but I'm so excited to see what happens in 2015. I'm looking forward to 2015 and the blessings in it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds like a great 2014. I hope you have an even better 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's nice to hear from you after a long time. I hope you keep writing and I look forward to reading your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Subscribe Now: standardSmall